I excel at designing and developing systems to solve business problems across various industries. My leadership and technical skills provide an environment in which teams can flourish, company and team goals can be met and the end result exceeds the clients and employer’s expectations.
Audiobook Narrator and Voice Artist
Aug 2019 – Present (2 yrs 6 mos)
I do audio narrations and sound design for AudioBooks, Podcasts and Film/Videos. I utilize our full production suite to create the audio you desire to hear.
Volunteer Audiobook Narrator and Voice Artist
Jan 2017 – Present (5 yrs 1 mo)
I produce and narrate professional level audio for Librivox.org. LibriVox audiobooks are read by volunteers from all over the world. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. To learn more or to volunteer, please, visit LibriVox.org
Music Producer, Audio Production, Multi Instrumentalist
Dandi Noble, LLC
Nov 2015 – Present (6 yrs 3 mos)
Technical Architect/ Sr. Software Developer
Feb 2011 – Present (11 yrs)
• Manage cross platform mobile and desktop applications for Fortune 500 companies. • Qualify, hire and manage vendors to provide additional development resources as needed. • Responsible for release management in Apple and Android store entries, testing and deployments. • Develop and design systems for use with Azure and it’s integrated platform offerings. • Architect scalable web and service oriented systems using the .NET framework. • Translate complex business problems into manageable quality solutions. • Create technical road maps and work streams for new and existing software products. • Mentor and advocate new technologies and development tools for software developers and testers. • Provide mobile web and native mobile application guidance for solutions and distribution. • Re-architect software and hardware components to repay technical debt and deficiencies. • Focus on application design and development to promote scalability and maximum performance. • Provide compliance, infrastructure and security guidance. • Evaluate custom and off the shelf solutions for internal and clieDent business needs. • Facilitate software requirement specifications based on client requirements. • Review scopes of work and requirements with both internal & external customers. • Manage application development through full SDLC. • Deliver technical guidance and sales strategies to account managers and client partnership managers Technologies used: Visual Studio, Xamarin, iOS, Android, WPF, Windows Server Technologies, .NET, C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Core, SharePoint 2010-12, Adobe Creative Suite, many more.
Application Architect/Sr. Developer
Apr 2010 – Dec 2010 (9 mos)
• Oversaw the complete life cycle of all .Net projects in the Corporate Solutions department. • Developed architectural governance and specifications for all the new and existing applications. • Produced application design and technical specifications, estimates and deliverables. • Worked directly with clients to determine business requirements and translate them into feasibility models. • Used real project and support tasks to train and strengthen individual team member’s development skill sets. • Created prototypes for standalone and integrated applications. • Implemented test driven design/development practices using various testing practices and tools. • Supported both legacy and current.Net applications with applied methodical defect and bug remediation techniques. • Worked with many teams to provide the highest level of quality and availability in the solutions provided. • Coordinated with third party vendors implementing integrated solutions across the enterprise service bus and existing applications. Technologies used: Visual Studio 2010, ReSharper 5, Windows Server 2003/2008, MS SQL 2005/2008, Enterprise Architect 8, Team Foundation Server 2005
Center for Spiritual Living
Sep 2005 – Sep 2010 (5 yrs 1 mo)
President of the Board since September 2007 • Provided general counsel to the 11 member body • Organized and manage meetings and events • Developed and implemented a weekend Leadership Retreat • Mentored members on leadership within organizational structures • Held open dialogues with members of the Center to improve and meet the expectations set forth to the Board. Treasurer September 2005 to September 2006. • Managed the Center’s budget of $250,000. • Oversaw the growth in the Center’s income to $290,000 • Provided advice on contracts • Implemented a 10% savings program from general income
Lead Developer/Sr. Analyst
Jun 2008 – Mar 2010 (1 yr 10 mos)
• Provided tech lead and senior developer on web based rewards program and supporting systems. • Developed products based on ASP.Net 3.5, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, and MS SQL 2005 • Participated in the technical designing of projects. • Individually managed, designed and coded subsystems of products. • Actively participated and filled the role as a thought leader on teams regarding designs, implementations and deployments. • Provided mentorship to developers in best practices using C# 3.0 and design patterns. • Managed defect tracking and resolution through formal testing practices • Performed code reviews on products/projects prior to release. • Developed SOA products utilizing WCF and Windows Workflow Foundation. • Developed SQL stored procedures and functions. Implement MS SQL tuning enhancements • Implemented security enhancements for products prior to release. • Worked on projects through entire software life cycle development process. Technologies used: Visual Studio 2008, ReSharper 4, Sandcastle, CSLA.Net, Windows Server 2003, MS SQL 2005, Enterprise Architect 7, MS Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe
Sep 2007 – May 2008 (9 mos)
• Currently writing a book for the summer release of version 1.4 of BlogEngine.Net • Provide ongoing development support to the project • Actively blog and participate in the community regarding the project • Communicate with contributing project developers via Skype, personal blog, and emails • Foster communication in the community to improve and implement custom features that enhance the quality of this project.
Lead Project Software Architect
Corporate Express Promotional Marketing
Dec 2007 – Apr 2008 (5 mos)
• Lead architect for an incentive and rewards based web application. • Translated existing business requirements into functional requirements. • Created the phase one design for the web application. • Designed integration points for the web application into an existing ERP. • Facilitated communication with business sponsors to develop technical requirements. • Advanced security and deployment standards of a production web farm. • Developed budgets and cost analyses for current and future phase of the product life cycle. • Developed prototype of the web application. • Developed prototype database schema and repository around data warehouse/mart implementation. • Developed ETL packages with MS SQL SSIS. • Installed and administrated Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server and SQL Server 2005 • Implemented coding standards, test driven design and a business object framework. • Introduced Microsoft Solution Framework with existing project life cycle. Technologies used: Visual Studio 2008, ReSharper 3.1, Document X, CSLA.Net, MS SQL 2005, DotNetNuke, Enterprise Architect 7, Windows Server 2003
Senior .Net Developer and .Net Architect
Stupp Bros Inc
Dec 2006 – Dec 2007 (1 yr 1 mo)
• Continuously formalized coding practices and standards • Developed projects through complete SDLCs • Use advanced coding principles in VB and C# • Created formalized business requirements • Created formalized testing requirements • Wrote application help and technical documentation • Implemented Business Objects for processes spanning multiple applications and databases. • Designed, developed, and implemented custom .Net controls • Designed, developed and implemented custom .Net Window services • Designed new mobile web applications • Migrated existing mobile web applications to .Net 2.0 and 3.0 • Installed and maintain two (2) SQL 2005 servers • Prepared custom ETL with MS Dynamics AX implementation • Prepared and developed MS SQL Reporting Server reports • Provided evaluation and instruction on how to implement technologies Implemented the following: Unit Testing, Code Repository, Issue and Bug Tracking, Documentation guidelines and software, Coding practices, Web Services, UDDI, IIS Standards, MS SQL Standards, Microsoft Solutions Framework Technologies used: Visual Studio 2005, ReSharper 3.0, Document X, Sandcastle, CSLA.Net, Oracle 9i, MS SQL 2005, nUnit 2.4, MbUnit, Gemini Issue & Bug Tracker, DotNetNuke, Visio 2005, Enterprise Architect 5, Windows Server 2003
Principal, Sr. IT Consultant/Software Analyst
Intelligent Network Outfitters, LLC
Feb 2003 – Dec 2006 (3 yrs 11 mos)
• Develop solutions for diverse programming scenarios in VB.NET and ASP.Net, employing object–oriented programming skills and concepts. • Create complex business logic and data layer components in VB.NET using .NET Class Library assemblies. • Create and deploy XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Web-scraping, MapPoint Technologies • Localize websites for multiple languages, English and Spanish primarily. Created custom web controls to handle customized language resource files. • Use UML 2 to develop system designs, concepts, and modeling. • Developed and delivered an online mortgage broker to lender online data search system. I engineered designed, and detailed the system through the full life cycle. • Developed multiple data search systems. I engineered designed, and detailed the systems through the full life cycle. • As part of a team, designed and developed an online mortgage lender search web portal, similar to weirdloans.com web site, with the capabilities to post and search loan programs. Project included building an ASP.Net based front end interface for managing the system and database. Created administrative security levels for three classes of users. • One of two developers, who designed, developed and implemented an online expert directory search web portal, similar to experts.com web site, with the capabilities of portal registration, profile management, directory management, and accounting reporting system. • Acquired extensive knowledge of many of Microsoft’s server platforms through hands on experience, research, development, and training.
Information Technology Consultant and Assistant Project Manager
Ross & Baruzzini, Inc
May 2001 – Feb 2003 (1 yr 10 mos)
• Lead team efforts to successfully meet project goals and expectations. I accomplished this by using standardized systems develop life cycles to manage my projects from concept to support. • Provided high level customer service to internal and external customers. Involvement ranges from presentations and submittals to project negotiations. Extensive experience with client IT staffs during all phases of new and integrated systems. • Provided IT consulting and project management services to Hartsfield-Atlanta International Airport projects. Efforts included user interviews, systems research, requirement gathering & analysis and reports writing. Involved in the identification of existing and future business and technology needs. My teams have provided various studies, technology briefs, white papers, planning and programming documents, RFPs, and Training Manuals.
Network Administrator & Systems Manager
Ross & Baruzzini, Inc
Jul 2000 – May 2001 (11 mos)
• Designed, configured, and supported many Microsoft server systems and solutions. Systems include: customer relationship management, accounting, internal and external websites. • Deployed, managed, provided first level hardware and software support for office environments of over 150 end-users. Also, provided troubleshooting and hands-on training. • Implemented networks for both local and national access. • Developed databases for managing: Projects, Inventories, Assets, Issues, Financials, and Marketing. • Designed, developed, and deployed Intranet website with integrated relational databases.
Consultant – Web Design and Site Development
Latchon Multimedia, Inc
Jan 1999 – Jul 2000 (1 yr 7 mos)
• Developed websites for small businesses using various server and client web technologies. • Created online streaming media content. • Implemented a web branding affiliation with xDrive.com.
Network & Systems Administrator
Divisional JAG Corps
Oct 1996 – Jul 2000 (3 yrs 10 mos)
• Provided sole hardware and software support to 25+ workstations. • Developed a work flow process database and created an Intranet to access the information for the Battalion Legal Specialists. • Developed a inventory management system for the Chief Legal NCO to maintain and simplify asset accountability • Obtained a Secret Security Clearance. • Created the first 82d Airborne Staff Judge Advocates website
Energy and Environmental Commission Board
Feb 1996 – Oct 1996 (9 mos)
• Provided analysis and reviews of proposed legislation and government actions to County Board Commissioners • Conducted research on the impacts of land usage for waste and recycling Attended monthly meetings
Senior, Campbell University
Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer Information Systems
1997 – 2000
University of Missouri-Columbia
1991 – 1993